Job for PR North, Inc. and Northwest Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 2
Parmer Ranch Phases 9 & 10 Drainage, Paving, Wastewater & Water System Improvements
Steger Bizzell Job 22223
The project consists of furnishing, installing, and providing all labor and materials associated with the drainage, paving, wastewater and water systems infrastructure improvement associated with the Parmer Ranch Subdivision as more fully described in the Drawings and contract documents.
|Sunday, April 3, 2022||Begin Advertisement|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.||Optional Pre-bid Virtual Conference|
|Tuesday, April 26, 2022 @ noon||Deadline for Questions|
|Tuesday, May 3, 2022 @ 3:30 p.m.||Bids Due & Bid Opening|
|Friday, May 13, 2022||Bid Evaluation & Recommendation of Award (TENTATIVE)|
|Wednesday, June 1, 2022||Begin Construction (TENTATIVE)|
click on the document name and file will open in a new tab. You can then download.
- Public Invitation to Bid
- Electronic Media Transmittal Agreement (CAD Release)
- Construction Plans – Parmer Ranch Phases 9 & 10 – Bid Set
- Bid, Contract Documents and Technical Specifications
- Bid Item Excel File
- Preliminary Gas and Electricity for Parmer Ranch PH 9 & 10
- Addendum One
- Bid Item Excel File – Addendum One
- Addendum Two
- Bid Item Excel File – Addendum Two
- Addendum Three
- Bid Items Excel File – Addendum Three
Bryan E. Moore, P.E.