Steger Bizzell offers a wide range of multi-disciplined engineering services to help cities, counties, municipalities, water / wastewater districts and school districts manage their public works and expansion needs.
Our expertise includes planning, subdivision plan review, water/wastewater analysis and engineering, capital improvement program management, park design, surveying and construction inspection.
We provide customized support to help cities adapt to rapidly changing environments. Members of our staff serve on advisory boards and are consultants to city managers/leaders for long term planning.
- Capital Improvement Plan planning and management
- Municipal policy and land use planning
- Flood plain analysis
- Development plan review
- Utility capacity study and utility design
- Site engineering and design services
- GIS Mapping, analysis and database development
- Streetscape and roadway improvements
- Environmental compliance
- Resource management
- Public consultation and facilitation
- Strategic planning and advice