Job for Parmer Ranch, L.P. and Northwest Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 2
Parmer Ranch Off-Site Wastewater Interceptor Wastewater System Improvements
Steger Bizzell Job 22223
The project consists of furnishing, installing, and providing all labor and materials required for approximately 2,050 LF of 18” and 6,050 LF of 21” gravity wastewater, manholes, two bores, and associated infrastructure improvement as more fully described in the Drawings and contract documents.
|Sunday, June 21, 2020||Begin Advertisement|
|Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m.||Optional Pre-bid Virtual Conference|
|Wednesday, July 10, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m.||Deadline for Questions (REVISED – Addendum Two)|
|Wednesday, July 15, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m.||Bids Due & Bid Opening (REVISED – Addendum Two)|
|Friday, July 24, 2020||Bid Evaluation & Recommendation of Award (TENTATIVE)|
|Monday, August 6, 2020||Begin Construction (TENTATIVE)|
click on the document name and file will open in a new tab. You can then download.
- Public Invitation to Bid – Addendum Two
- Electronic Media Transmittal Agreement (CAD Release)
- City Approved Construction Plans
- Bid, Contract Documents and Technical Specifications
- Bid Item Excel File
- Addendum One
- Bid Item Excel File – Addendum One
- Addendum Two
- Bid Item Excel File – Addendum Two
- Construction Plan Revision – Addendum Two
- Bid, Contract Documents and Technical Specifications-Addendum Two
- Addendum Three
Bryan E. Moore, P.E.